Catch me if you can - media presence
- Books such as, Here Comes Ingo present a unique opportunity to let the imagination soar by adding to the story via painting, drawing and writing ON the page thus encouraging kids to appreciate and include process art in their daily lives in order to search for and create new meaning, test their comfort zone and take risks. Kids' Book Review (guest post excerpt)
- Create, experiment and discover with wordless picture book Here Comes Ingo The Children's Book Review
- Here Comes Ingo Author Interview The Children's Book ReviewShowacase
- Here Comes Ingo aims to expand picture book norms The Bookshelf at the End of the Internet Podcast
- Kids' Book Review is a 100% voluntary children’s literature and book review site that supports and features authors, illustrators and publishers Australia-wide and internationally. Founded by Australian author/illustrator, Tania McCartney, it is run by a small team of women who have decades of experience in the children's book industry, with roles such as author, publisher, editor, illustrator, bookseller, blogger, book designer and typesetter, speech pathologist, teacher, librarian, children's literature academic, early childhood educator, education specialist, mother and book lover.
- The Children's Book Review is the kids, parents, teachers, publishers, authors and illustrators source for children's book reviews.
- The Bookshelf at the End of the Internet is a podcast dedicated to helping book lovers discover new authors.